Tech-4122: Robust, Mature CRM and Document Management System (DMS)
Easy to Use – Very Secure – Flexible – No Downloads
This is a robust, flexible, and mature CRM and Document Management System with a full set of features often not found in its competitors. This cloud-based system can be offered as ‘software as a service’ or SaaS. It also provides a very high level of security and authentication, needed for many industries today – including financial and accounting industries, healthcare, legal, and more. One of the most desirable features of this software is that to access the documents or CRM functions, one does not need any software download or apps, making it more convenient to implement.
The features of this system include:
- – No Software to Load. Complete functionality from any PC, smartphone or tablet.
- – Password Management with One-Time Password Functionality. The most secure product in the market.
- – Secured Web and Video Conferencing with Voice over IP Capabilities
- – Easy Feature and Process Customization with no Software Development Experience Required
- – Integrates Activity Stream Capabilities with Posting to all Social Networks
- – On-Line Product Registration. Fast, secure registration with minimal human intervention.
- – Links Accounts, Contacts, and Documents. Link all contacts, emails, and client documents to specific accounts for easy access and management.
- – Tracks Sales Forecasting and Pipeline Opportunities using intuitive graphical reports.
- – Can Create customized customer reports that can be exported to excel, crystal reports, etc.
- – Synchronizes events, messages, notifications, and alerts with Outlook and Google.
- – Provides a shared user calendar for easy scheduling across the entire organization.
- – Creates marketing campaigns and tracks specific viewers. Manage tracking information, budgets, and ROI.
- – Assigns and tracks Help Desk Issues and Cases for follow-up and resolution.
- – Plugins to easily transfer data from existing CRM applications.
- – A variety of authentication modes – including passwords, tokens, etc.
- – Direct authentication secure remote access (client-less SSL access with two-factor remote processing)
- – Central document depository system that can be hosted with the seller, or at another cloud-based platform or on the servers of the client
- – Powerful document metadata and version control
- – Sophisticated document authoring and workflow management
- – Full-text document indexing technology allows quick searches of the content
- – Powerful groups and role-based security control
- – Accepts documents, videos, images
The price of this software is $295K which includes one year of support, source code, and complete documentation.